Holy Crapola, I Love You All!

Well... the one's who just explosively read my stories over night and commented and subscribed.

Really; you guys make my life fucking complete... other than Green Day that is.

*covers mouth* Sorry, I've been trying to cut back on the swearing these days.

Oh! Which me: my mom and I were driving to the grocery store and this dude that thought he looked all gangster and all just walked in front of the car while my mom was driving, and he was taking his sweet time as he J-Walked.

So my mom honked him and he flipped her off, so I rolled down my window and yelled "LOOK AT THE FUCKING IDIOT!" then he turned around and was all embarrassed. I felt good about myself *grins*

Anyway, hello my faithful Nimrods,

I think I've listened to 21st Century Breakdown over 30-odd times since I got it on the 15th. I'm still not sick of it, hallelujah.

My love for Tre Cool I think went up on the scale since the new album release.

GAH!!

*clasps hands together* HE'S SO CUTE!!!

I'm not obsessed though... *twitches*

So I'm gonna update most of my stories tonight. Make sure to read and leave your mark. People should start making me banners *grins* I'd love you forever.

I'm out.

Love Tami Wright-Cool
May 25th, 2009 at 02:29am