More Randomosity

Okay people of mibba land, I am going to ask you a favor.
I just posted the first chapter of a story and i was wondering if you would read it.
Maybe even drop a few comments.
Okay now that, that is out of the way let the randomosity begin.
So for the past week I have been grounded, because I didn't clean my room, and my mom decided that I had a smart mouth.
Well because of that when I logged into my computer i had 52 messages from mibba telling me that the stories i had subscribed to had been updated.
so i spent 3 hours reading.
Oh and my bestest friend in the world Katie- kelink - was in chicago with the like half of the school on the end of the year trip.
so i was left home alone, no friends, a crazy dog, an annoying little brother, and all ties to the outside world cut off.
oh Purple_Is_A_Color, one of my close friends is writing a story and I would really appreciate it if you would read it.
umm, oh yes at this moment I am being a very bad koala.
I am technically still grounded, but i managed to ninja my way into my moms room while she was asleep and sneak my laptop away so i could do all the stuff i have done today
I love you people
I send you all hugs and love
i think i just heard the grizzly bear
i have to run away
XOXO
Aliyah

P.S. You are all beautiful people who deserve the love and compassion you deserve. You will be in my prayers tonight. You all have a piece of my heart.
May 25th, 2009 at 04:20am