Too Many Problems

There are so many problems in my life it's not even funny. My mother is giving me whiplash because she keeps saying: yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, yes, no, etc. etc. I wrote about the Ardenns in one of my other journals, but I have to get all my stuff for the trip. My mother keeps saying I can go and then I can't and back and forth and back and forth all the time.

My best friend is mad at me and she won't tell me why. Today when we had lunch, she went to eat on her own and when I tried to talk to her in art class she kinda just ignored me. I'm kinda getting tired of her calling me a bitch and then being my friend and then calling me a bitch again. It's pissing me off and she just needs to figure out wether she wants to be my friend or not.

My dad is currently in Canada on TDY (don't ask me what it means because no matter how many times my parents tell me, I will never remember what it is) and he can't get on facebook that often which is really depressing because he's the only person that can get between me and my mother when we are fighting. Actually, thinking back, he's never actually done anything to get us to agree but he's helped keep them from happening and he's stopped them and I kinda need him right now.

Then, my other best friend moved to Luxembourg 1.5 years ago, and I just got his email from one of his other friends and we hooked up and talked and stuff. I really miss him because even though he's kind of an idiot and a little slow sometimes he's like my brother, and I really needed a brother when I left all my friends back in Oklahoma. My brothers and I don't keep in touch because really, in 2004 how many 8-9 year olds had their own email account? Still even though he lives right next to Germany (the country I live in) it's still a 3-5 hour drive. We asked his parents if he could come and stay for 1 week, but his parents said no which was really upsetting because I really wanted to hang out with him.

Anyways, I will probably be updating all this week, and maybe next weekend but I won't post anything next week because I'm going to the Ardenns
May 26th, 2009 at 02:25pm