SURPRISE!!

So, I woke up this morning and my mom was like: I'm gunna drive you to school, so you can straighten your hair. And I was like: What? And she wouldn't tell me anything, but I still had to straighten my hair, and then she took my camera. I was like ftw!!!

I got to school and found outh that there was an awards ceremony for junior high. I got special commendation for my music class, honour roll, and a presidential achievment award. I was so proud of myself - I got one in 6th grade signed by Pres. Bush, but this one means more to me b/c its signed by a pres. i actually like.

So my friend is still upset and its kinda pissing me off, b/c whenever I'm upset people never ask me what's wrong, but as soon as she's upset everybody asks her what's wrong and she always turns down help. I mean, I can understand not telling people who aren't your friends, but the people who are?! Come on!

Today the guy I like said he was cold so he made me hug him! Omg, I was so frikin happy cuz we were sitting there just holding each other for, like, 10 minutes and then I had to go to gym. And when I was in Spanish (which is where I am right now) he came in w/ my bff's bf and played a "You Got Punk'd" joke on our sub. Kinda funny, but kinda stupid as well.

Next week I won't be able to update anything because I'm going to the Ardenns. Then for the two weeks after that I'm taking exams, so I most likely won't post anything but maybe I will occasionally. And after those two weeks, I go to Scotland for two weeks. I'm not sure if I will be able to bring my laptop w/ me b/c we're going to a bunch of museums and seeing the entire country in 2 weeks, which is kinda fast, but at least I'm going somewhere before I move, right?!

So yeah, I'm going to try to post as much stuffs as possible between now and Monday night (we leave on Tuesday and there's no school Monday) and then over the weekend after Ardenns but I really can't promis anything.

Sorry but I hafta go 'cuz I'm supposed to be practicing my 7A capitulo, and there's only 10 mins of school left, and this is for a grade. Plus I hafta leave school asap 'cuz my mom is picking me up so we can get my gear for Ardenns!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxo
ice_princess
May 27th, 2009 at 03:20pm