My love for Hannah Montana...

Okay, so I got goosed to do a journal entry for my love of Hannah Montana. So, here goes!

Hannah Montana is an amazing pop star, I absolutely loved her songs, her style, and taste. She has the most amazing clothes which I would rather like to steal. Her voice is absolutely amazing, and the way she belts it out on stage makes me want to be her. All her episodes are amazing too, they make me laugh and smile. Miley Cyrus is such a good actress to play her. Hannah Montana is indeed a star amongst many "tweens" and I really love her. I love how she has the support of Lilly (Lola Luftnagle), Oliver, (Mike Stand), her brother and dad. It really shows how, with a little support, you can shine out all over the world and be loved by millions. I have all her songs and videos, and i love every single one of them. The new look Hannah Montana is even better, i love how they've cut the wig shorter and curled it round, she looks even more prettier than she used to be. She's got this new 80's style thing, which is absolutely amazing. Again, I want those clothes, and I must run and steal them at some point. I think my favourite song is If We Were a Movie....because it's kinda true! Everyone dreams he was your right guy, don't we? And Hannah also doesn't have that bad looking friends! Oliver, Jackson, Jake Ryan! Not bad looking guys eh? So basically, I really really do love Hannah Montana and wish I was her!

None of that was true. :XD Stupid goose. 250 words exactly in that paragraph!
May 27th, 2009 at 08:39pm