Nobody said this would be easy, Nobody gives you guarantees. [Tschüss.]

Title credit: Runaway - Cher.

Ever had that feeling where you just want to stop time and stay in that moment forever? Have you ever wanted to just breakdown and cry yourself a river?

I have and right now is one of those moments. You see, tomorrow I am flying back to the UK to start things over again for college after messing up the last time.

I don't start college for a while yet but I have to go over to get things sorted and get my stuff back from where I lived before. Plus, in two weeks and a bit I will be going to Download Festival so have to get things sorted for that too.

In many ways I am excited but a great part of me will miss my home. For a few months now, since leaving college I have been with my mum, her boyfriend and my sister and suddenly...after slightly settling in I am moving, yet again.

I should be used to it because ever since I was a baby I have been moving about, never really staying in one place for a long time. After counting up, in the whole 18 years of my life I have moved eight times, this being my ninth. Of course I will still come home from time to time but it's so hard moving all of the time.

The upsides to this move is that I can get my life back on track and I will be moving in with family but I know for the first few weeks I will be majorly home sick.

My mum says it's going to be weird without me. My mum and I are like best friends as well as mother and daughter and whenever I leave she cries and seeing her cry makes me cry. For once I even saw my sister cry. It's horrible.

I always thought, after moving so many times; this would be easy...but it's not. It's just going to be another empty city for me. Starting over again to make friends. [Sigh.]

Well, I have to go make sure I have all that I need.
Over and out.

Opheliac. x x x

p.s Not bringing my laptop with me since mine is buggered so I won't be on for a while. Well, I will be...just not as frequent.
May 28th, 2009 at 12:35am