Something Like That = )

ok.. well i know i haven't wrote for a while but here it goes. ok one of the hardest things i've had to do was tell my boyfriend i'm jealous of his best friend. which happens to be a girl. She's pretty and i just thought that he may be able to tell and do things with her that he can't do with me and i was scared that it could end up to us breaking up but its all good now. hmm.. what else has happened... um.. my five months with my boyfriend has come and gone. its exciting i nver thoguht we would have lasted this long but we have!!!!! uhm... what else has happened.. uhm.. i'm going to cry my eyes out tomorrow.. its my last day.. woohoo summertime!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRESHMAN YEAR IS OVER!!!!!!! time to start hanging out at the pool!!!!!!!!!!! hmm.. i'm also gonna cry my eyes out tomorrow because my choir teacher that we've had for liek 7 years is moving and leaving all of us. but he's doing what is best for his family... uhmm.... idk what else to talk about.. uhm.. im going to dance camp soon.. I'm super excited!!!! uh.. I can't really live without my music anymore.. hahahaha.. well i have no clue what else to write..

P.s. i had like three paragraphs wrote on here for this journal and i hit the wrong button and it deleted everything. i have no clue how or why it did. but it did and im pissed.
May 28th, 2009 at 06:11am