Remember Kids Don't Talk To Strangers

Earlier today I was with my good friend Helena. We were talking about all the fun we had during the school year. Then the subject changed to her 15th birthday party. That day was both hilarious and random.
It was Friday the 13th, we planned to go to Hot Topic, see 'Friday the 13th', and go back to Hot Topic and chill at the mall. Before we go anywhere we had to find our friend Jakey-Poo. He was nowhere to be found, so Helena and I just went back to her house. At her house Jakey-Poo and our other friend JOS was there waiting on us. Apparent-fucking-ly, JOS's presence was Jakey-Poo's birthday present. So after that little reunion, we were off to the mall.
Hot Topic was ok. The four of us spent like 200 dollars there so no biggy. After awhile in the mall we got bored and decided to go to the movies. We tried to get tickets for 'Friday the 13th' but the ticket person said you had to be 18 or with an adult to watch it. So we all decided to watch 'Caroline' instead. We had about an hour or two to spend. JOS's first thing to do is smoke. While smoking some random dude comes out of nowhere and asks us what time it was. Told him the time and he just decided to chill with us. He asked us what movie we were seeing and if he didnt mind hanging out with us. Which was OK then. Jakey-Poo wanted me to paint his nails, but i couldnt do it. The random dude asked if we wanted a gay guy to do it. I laughed and said no. JOS asked him if he was gay. Random dude said yes he was and that he was in the army. So we called him Random Gay Army Dude. Some trippy chick came out of the movie and was like whoa. her and her friend apparently took a little too much of something.
We all got hungry so Random Gay Army Dude took all of us to Subway. He bought everyone $5 foot longs. He was an alright guy till the movie started. He sat down next to Jakey-Poo. According to Jakey-Poo, the Random Gay Army Dude was up on him and tried to make out with him. Jakey-Poo told him that he wasnt gay. Random Gay Army Dude got pissed and left the movie theatre and called us asses...how rude. We chilled with the trippy chicks at the mall again. But for some odd reason we thought that the Gay Army Dude was following us. And what was weird, we didnt even know his name! JOS called him Sgt. Pit Stains because he did have pit stains. I called him Random Gay Army Dude because he was some random guy that happens to be gay. I wonder if we ever met him again would he even remember us? Probably, but who knows?

Oh i don't have a problem with gay people. Its OK to be gay. But this guy kinda freaked me out and I know that Homophobia is gay and all but you had to be there and experience that day. He got all affended when Helena asked what ever happened to dont talk to strangers. So now all of us dont talk to random people unless we have an adult or a bigger person with us.
May 28th, 2009 at 07:08am