What Happened to Us?

Mibba used to be a safe haven of gifted writers, respecting the given rules and finding new ways to branch out of the cliche.

When I came to Mibba, I was a Quizillian, but I switched before the n00b invasion, I have been here for almost two years now. It used to be simple to pull up the stories page and find a decent, sometimes magnificent, story to keep me entertained.

But now?

Mibba has fallen to shambles, its all Jonas Brothers (no offense) and poorly written Quizilla transfers.

What happened to us? We used to be a society of amazing writers, and now we've degraded ourselves to not capitalizing our story titles.

Some of us are still here, hidden under the wreckage, but we are being driven out by the Quizillians.

I know I am a Mibbian, and would love to keep it that way. We need to preserve what was once ours!

Something needs to be done, I personally am going insane, and I'm about ready to leave Mibba, it shouldn't take a person an hour or more to find a decent story. It's Mibba for crying out loud! That should only take a few seconds.

We have fallen in the ranks as writers, we ARE turning into Quizilla. It's a sad face that I cannot face.

What will happen to us? Will we all become grammar forgetful writers? Will we all forget the spell check button?

Let there be mercy on our Mibbian souls.
May 29th, 2009 at 07:32pm