Wow California..you just lost brownie Points

Prop 8 still stands!
UGH!
How could the week get any better, you ask?
well down here S.D. Set up rallies and protests and I was supposed to go and help out and be a part of the future of San Diego...

in seventh I got a text from my mum saying that my Dad no longer wants me to be with those people and he doesnt want me or my friend to be involved in that shit!

THOSE PEOPLE.....?!?!

I am part of those people!
I love those people!
and I feel like im supposed to be there WITH those people.

My Dad will NEVER understand.

so I now have a toothache and we went to the new Dentist and he looked for about two minutes and said, "Oh! you need Oral Surgery!"

NOT COOL

so on Tuesday morning I wake up...Take a final........take another final.....go home... get into pjs.....got to dentist and have my Wisdom teeth pulled.

so now i am on medicine for pain and infection and im told to not bite down as much as possable....

HELLLLOOOO

this is me your talking to..... I get pissed about everything!
when im pissed, my jaws clench.... when i clench my jaws stay like that.... which equals me in pain!

sigh... i just want to get it over with.... i dont even care anymore.

but this medicine has made me sick... ive been throwing up and have been hot to the touch.

so you know what I say....... SCREW CALIFORNIA.

lets move to Idaho.

FUUN

well thanks for letting me rant.

message me.

<3BrittanK
May 30th, 2009 at 04:44am