Don't hold back, is there anybody out there feeling something?

So I need help. And I don't ask for it often, but it's sort of goal of mine, and you realise what it is, you'll be like wow what a lame goal Ali, and I'll say STFU it means something to me. So I use this site called DeviantART. You may or may not have heard of it. Anyway, I post all my photography on there, and since I'm hoping to one day be a fashion photographer (everyone has a dream don't they), I have to start somewhere. And DeviantART is just one of the many sites that get my photography shown. So if your into photography, have DeviantART or just want to help me personal goal, will you help?

Okay so I want to reach 1000 page views on DeviantART, I've been a member for 11 months and only have 667 views. So help me reach 1000? I know lame, but I want to reach it and to know my photography is being looked at would mean a hell of a lot to me.

Speaking of photo's, I'm going on a shoot tomorrow with one of my friends. I've been dying to get some new photo's out, so I may post some on mibba, otherwise they will be posted on DeviantART. And while I've got you here, lately I've become shamefull addicted to Twitter, so if you have it, why not stalk me? I'm sort of interesting.

Anyway that is all for now, thank you if you do look at my DeviantART or stalk me on twitter.

-ali.
May 30th, 2009 at 03:31pm