4 guys asked me out today? major wtf.

Okay, so i havent had a boyfriend in over a year. I was actually really frustrated at the fact because all my friends are always so lovey-dovey with their boyfriends and I have to admit, I'm majorly jealous.. until today, when I couldnt be happier with my single status.

So I was at work at a coffee shop, wearing my god awful uniform and being bored out of my mind until cute guys just started coming in one after another. Of course, I was like, YES this is awesome, because no hot guys EVER come in. It's always the same old people every single day.

The first guy that walked in was really attractive. He was tall, had dark brown hair, plugs and a wickedly cute smile. So he orders his crap, all the while joking around and being really friendly. I make his crap, making small talk and smiling like an idiot. He leaves and comes back ten minutes later and hands me his number telling me to call him sometime, flashing me another one of his amazing smiles. This totally made my day, meeting this really awesome guy. Except it gets better. pretty much the same thing happened again, with three other guys, all of them really funny and nice to look at. teehee.

so now I have the numbers of four cute guys in my wallet. i just have to decide who to call first. definately best. day. ever. :)
funny how some things work out. I went from low spirits and no guy to meeting 4, all in one day.

so to all the girls that feel like they're in a rut, don't worry. I bet your lucky day's just around the corner.
June 1st, 2009 at 02:27am