First entry, BFF trouble, and a question...

Woo-hoo! First journal entry, yeah!
Okay, random, I know, also very weird. But that's me, so onto my entry.
Well, I'm new to Mibba, I mainly came here because I was having a hard time with Quizilla. Thankfully, after a lot of experimenting, I think I know more about what I'm doing. I have started my Jonas Brothers story 'Video Girl' and have the first chapter that's pertaining to what the characters look like and their ages, up. I'll probably add the real first chapter in a few moments, I'm very excited about getting it up.

Today I got a call from my BFF inviting me to go to a St. Louis Cardinals game with her on June 18th. I'm super excited about it, because recently, my 'BFF' or at least used to be BFF, hasn't been really talking to me or doing much of anything with me. I used to practically live at her house on the weekends and then all of a sudden, one time I couldn't go someplace with her because I was busy, she stops talking to me, stops inviting me over, stops everything that has to do with me. I was left to wonder what I did wrong that made her mad. Things were made ten times worse by the fact that I'm homeschooled and don't see my friends everyday and she goes to public school. I finally was able to get back in touch with her a couple months ago by emailing her. We now have a little thing going where we email each other back and forth, carrying on a conversation. It's been nice, but I still have the feeling that our relationship is still a bit strained and we're not quite back to where we once were. We've been best friends since I was 6 and she was around 4. A long time in my opinion.

Could anyone define what Mibba considers 'silly spam'? I hope what I've posted hasn't been silly spam. If you could just make it a bit clearer for me, that would be great!

Thanks!
♥~Caitlin~♥
June 1st, 2009 at 05:49am