hmm..

Wow i am actually writing in here again.. i havent written on this journal since last year. I dont really have a whole lot to say lol. i mean i am pretty much posting right now to tell people that yes i am still on here. I wasnt on here a whole lot in the past few months and i want to apologize for that. That and the fact that i only have 2 stories and this is only my third journal entry. Anywhoozles. Just decided to post about my random disappearence. XD Oh and i am looking to be posting more stories in the very near future... possibly three new ones this month... what should they be about? hmm idk ideas would be cool... and if you subscribe that would be absolutly amazing.
I would be so greatful and happy if i had more subscribers, more reads, and comments... but less lurkers because that gets a little creepy and odd... and if you subscribe then you will always know when i update my story so you could be one of the first to read and subscribe unless you dont check your e-mail, and in that case i will look up your username and just tell you when i update XD that would be amazing.
So yes. i guess this entry turned out to be about how amazing it would be if you subscribed and how i am thinking of putting three more stories up THIS MONTH ... if people subscribe... So... PLEAAASSEEEE!!!! XDDD Thankyou!! =D
-Kayley
June 2nd, 2009 at 03:26am