Random Weird Dream...

So. Last night I had the strangest dream. It's pretty funny now that I think about it.

It starts out, everyone in my old middle school concert band was inside Wal-Mart. All the chairs are in their usual arches and, since I'm a clarinet, I'm in the front row. Our band director starts getting us ready for scales when my science teacher, Mr. Swift comes out.

I lower my clarinet and ask him, as if it was the hardest question in the world, "How do you spell ABC?"

He looked at me with a blank stare and said, "I don't know, to be honest."

So, I went on this question with the rest of the wind section and we went through all of Wal-Mart (my dream version of Wal-Mart had a forest, cities, and EVERYTHING). We spent weeks trying to find out the answer to the "mystical" question.

Until finally, we reach the toy section where the Toy King ruled. We all got down on our knees and asked, "How do you spell ABC?"

He looked down at us and in a loud clear voice said, "ABC."

The entire kingdom of Wal-Mart gasped, and then fell silent. The mystical question had been answered.Then I woke up.

I know, I know. Very strange but, for me anyway, very entertaining. I asked all my friends how to spell it today and they spelled it out, "Ay, bee, see." This was just a random little entry. I should be studying for my finals but...I'm a procrastinator. I'll just study later. Hopefully I won't fail.
June 2nd, 2009 at 09:27pm