Silly little things.

Today, Shawn and I decided to make ourselves tumblr and twitter accounts! And so far, it is not going successful. Why, you might ask? Well, let me tell you why. We keep on getting distracted by things and bright colors! Yes, we are weird like that.

Sims 3 are finally out and I so want to get my hands on those! I will demand Shawn to buy me one, I do not really care if he is broke or not.

Yesterday, we messed around with our dad's Polaroid camera and I bet you, he is going to freak out once he realized that one of his beloved Polaroid camera is missing. Shawn has it hidden in his room, somewhere.

Mom - well, she was being lame yesterday. Seeing as she has her days off, she decided to go shopping and boy, when she came back, she had a LOT of things in her hands and she nearly, nearly fell to the ground. So much for shop until you drop, ma!

I got a new macbook! WICKED! Shawn has the new iPod generation that speaks, I don't really know. I swear, he has a lot of iPods now and all of them would be his collection or something, he says.

I have made a new friend today. She's from this All girls' high school, around Brunei as well. Cool, huh. I hardly make friends outside my school, mainly because we do not share anything in common but she was fun to talk with.

I am off to eat now! I can not wait to spazz with Shawn about the Jonas Brothers and Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner!

P/S: Most of the time, Shawn just listens while I talk and talk - yippity yap! -
June 3rd, 2009 at 06:41am