Beri is baack! (like a sheep)

Howya everybody!
Wowza, Beri hasn't been on here in SO long!
So, here is her first journal entry since...February!

Well, Beri has been very busy lately, what with exams and leaving school and such.
However, she hasn't been so busy that she can't write.
But all of Beri's latest writing isn't for Mibba... =[
She shall have to write more Mibba stories and poems soon...possibly a fan fic...but maybe not. Beri doesn't think she will be very good at fan fics, as her favourite part of writing is creating characters.

As you can see, Beri has been referring to herself in the 3rd person lately. =]
It's all Kimi's fault (see Fruits Basket). Beri read it again. =]
Erm, she has also been calling herself Beri, rather than Bekki - her usual name.
Beri realises that it may be annoying for everyone else. She is sorry for that, but you will have to all put up with it!

Also, Beri has put on a LOT of weight while revising and is now trying to work it off so that she can fit into her prom dress again!

Ooh, Beri has curly hair at the moment! She is proud. ^-^ But it shall probably be gone by tomorrow. Beri will miss it very much! =[

Erm...what else has Beri got to say..?
No idea!

...Oh yes! Beri is going to China for her holidays...

...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Teehee. Oopsie for the outburst! o//////o

The only problem is that she has to go on a 10 hour flight on her 16th birthday. =[
Oh well, she shall get over it! Hurrah for China! Shall be good fun!

So, yes, how is everyone else today?
Beri is very happy due to the fact that the sun has gone! Yay!
(Beri burns very easily and cannot handle the heat well.)

Everyone who reads this, comment with their day please! Thank you everyone!
Love to you all! x x x
June 3rd, 2009 at 07:09pm