Update on Stories

Hey Mibba!

-So, I just finished my school year, and summer vacation just started for me on June 1st. I haven't written anything due to my best friend's departure of school, leaving me. Although, I know it's great leaving school, finally, but she was my best friend. Everytime when the bell rang, and I left the classroom into the hall, she would be there, waiting for me with a hug. I'm going to say the truth, I'm going to miss her like hell. Of course, we'll see each other VERY OFTEN or all the time, that's how close we are, in vacations and further on. Today, I was so happy because the first thing that woke me up was when she called =D She asked me at 7:57 a.m for me to come over her house. Sadly I had no one to take me so I couldn't go >.< But she said maybe this weekend, I can come over =) iloveher. Now that I'm done, releasing my feelings of Jossie :D, I'll inform you on my story.

-"So long, and Goodnight" is the title of my new story! =D It will be placed at Victorian Era [1837-1901] and Modern Time [2009] The plot is first taken in Victorian Era. Chastity [Rachel Bilson] is her family's shadow. Tristan [Bill Kaulitz] is a poor 16 year old who fights for his life. Somehow and someway, they both meet and fall in love. Chastity, wanting to escape from her family, runs away with Tristan to find his friend and help them. Tristan's friend, Andreas, has a potion for them to drink which will make them be in another life, not knowing how it wil result. With that potion, Chastity will be "Naomi" and Tristan will be "Bill" in Modern Time [2009]. Their feelings for each other are still in themselves, but undiscovered. Will those feelings be ever restored again?

It will feature Rachel Bilson, as the main female character named "[Modern]Naomi Annessly" and Tokio Hotel, Bill Kaulitz being the main male character.
June 3rd, 2009 at 11:20pm