I don't know what to call this, but i found in an old poem book of mine...and i liked it.

Looking over my past poems, i realize how desperate i was to capture the sense of failure and defeat. I portray a life long battle of insane thinking. In which, reality has hit me hard. I do not fall. I only try to beat myself down in order to get the depressing results i want. I am a humab being, and i know how to handle myself. After growing and learning over the past few years, I am now blessed with only a smidgen of knowledge and experience. Two tools in which i am heavily greatful for. A path of destruction will only lead ourselves to false lives. Only you can improve your situation. If we choose to believe hateful and evil things, then that is what we accept. More or less, we know to do things, and yet we all like to lead stupidous lives.

Allow yourself to grow. Accept all the knowledge and wisdom that you can. Do not refuse a helping hand. Do not feel sorry for youself.

If you don't live the life that you wish to lead then change it. It's our God given right to be happy. So be happy, and don't let simple things hold you back.

-Me.

(I'm not trying to preach to anyone, i just saw this old thing and i thought it was good.)
June 4th, 2009 at 06:12am