Running with the Wolves Project: Day Three

The day was spent watching movies that had nothing to do with my goal. I guess I was just resting from the torrent I've been through since last Wendesday. Still, I need to stay productive.

According to my personal taste, I'm thinking of making Julian Australian, as per the one he was first based off of. If not, I'd like him to keep an accent. Maybe he could be Spanish? That would be sexy.

I'm letting you know now that I have a slightly overactive libido. I figured I should warn you, in case these journals get a bit heated.

Now, watching Duel in the Sun, I've decided to not take the relationship between Julian and Melissa, my main girl, to the level of indignant romance. You know, those I-hate-you-so-much-but-then-you-turned-sweet-so-now-I-love-you type things. It's a bit overdone.

Instead, Julian comes waltzin' into Lake Hughes--- rather, limpin'--- after a full moon, and the comprehension of another of his unintentionally cold-blooded crimes. That's where Mel comes in. This entomophobe puts up such a front to make Julian think she's brave, that she forgets all about her fear at one point. That part's gonna be quite the comic relief. :]

Actually, the whole script is going to contain comedy/irony. I love it. I use it everyday. Don't get me wrong: I'm not making this a romantic comedy, but most of my characters, especially Linney (Mel's best friend), are going to have a great sense of humor.

Trust me. Linney's an actress.
June 4th, 2009 at 07:27am