Her Unknown Lover = Haitus

Right, so I've finally decided to put Her Unknown Lover on haitus. I don't know how long it will be for, probably until I've written a couple more chapters for Bitten and You Won't Admit It...
I haven't put it on haitus because I don't know where I'm going with it, because I do - the whole story actually happened so I definitely have a chapter plan.
I think that's where the reason comes from; everything I write actually happened, I know it's a bit slow and most people probably want Nathan and Lydia to just pounce on each other and sexually attack the other.

But that's not how it worked: the real Nathan and Lydia's (names changed obviously) relationship over that week was awkward and it was hard for them to express anything they felt - for the first few days all there was were bottled up emotions and numerous problems, which is what I'm trying to put across.

The basis for the entire story is the development of their feelings, and the awkwardness, difficulty and headache of really falling for someone. 'Cause that's what happened! I have to go into detail about how there's always something in either his or her way or this would be a total waste of my time, and I don't want to ruin this part of my life like that.

Please don't unsubscribe, I'm actually begging you - the story will be coming back, just not as quickly as people would hope.
If you haven't read it before - ignore this journal for the time being, please go read what chapters are there, then you'll understand me a bit better.

I adore every single one of you who has taken the time to read the story, comment on it and subscribe to it. You're what keeps me going, so please just hang in there for a period of time.

(I'm saying 'please' an awful lot in this journal haha. I'm hoping it's worth it.)

I'll be around if you want to talk to me about anything.
x
June 4th, 2009 at 07:51pm