Running with the Wolves Project: Day Four

Band practice put our music to the forefront of my priorities. Now, I'm not saying I'm never gonna finish this script, only that I'm excited to continue with this momentum of togetherness. Does that sound weird?

Well, I know now that Julian's coat will be a chestnut brown, to match his human head of hair. The hairstyle, you ask? No clue as of yet. I'll get to work on it.

Melissa, though, is a fixed image. She's got short, curly, light brown hair, hazel eyes, and tanned skin. Think Olga Kurylenko, only not so scandalous, or outgoing.

The intro is a series of glamourous shots of Hollywood and L.A., like Sunset and Melrose and the city at night, all set to "Dirty Harry" by Gorillaz. I can't believe I've never seen a movie with that song as an intro. Oh, my goodness. It's perfect.

I'm also thinking of making this into a television show, since the whole story can't be fit into a two-hour movie. Oh! Maybe a mini-series on HBO! They've already proven they don't look for quality science-fiction by running True Blood. I swear, that show is only about sex and bad acting.

That's all I've got for today, unfortunately. Maybe tomorrow will get my juices flowing.
June 5th, 2009 at 06:43am