PLEASE READ

Lately and for the fallowing month(s) I'll be really busy, and tired, and exhausted. And for the last week I haven't had that feeling inside of me, I feel like my stories suck and that they're not working, or I don't feel like posting them. You could call it lazy! So I was thinking of stopping writing or mostly posting my stories everywhere because I just don't feel like it. But the thing is that I'll probably keep on writing them in my Habs book but I just wont post them. Everything depends on you guys.

So, if you want me to continue posting the stories, message me or post a comment about it. I'm having not a down moment (well, I'm having one in my writing but not in life) but just a really busy one, with the treatments and everything and I'm finding out that it's also really hard on the moral and the mental part of me, as well as the physical aspect of my life. And with school ending and restarting (since I have summer school for all the courses that I missed), I wont have a lot of time on writing. But I'll probably keep posting some poems since they are shorter.

Tell me what you want and your demand will be granted.

And Wen, if you want to read the stories, I'll just give you The H Book.

~habzrule~
June 5th, 2009 at 08:21pm