Ramblings, and new info on THNL contest

I'm aliiiiiiiive!!! I'm sure that you thought I had died or something.
Don't worry, I didn't.

I was so busy with school it wasn't even funny. As soon as I got out, I had to go to Florida for my cousin's graduation. But now I'm back and I'm working again.

I just checked my McFly fanfiction draft to re-read some scenes I wrote for later on in the story, and freaked out to find that a WHOLE SCENE HAD BEEN DELETED. GONE. It is VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY important to the story, and is actually the climax. And it was deleted. At first I ran around like a chicken with its head cut off, but then I realized that it had to have been deleted because I already had so much written in it. So I copied and pasted the one UNIMPORTANT scene that HADN'T been deleted to a new draft file.

Needless to say, I'm pretty upset with Mibba right now. I feel like it's unfair how they never said anything about a word limit in the files. I mean, I should have known, but now I'll have to re-write and evtire turning-point scene that I was perfectly, blissfully content with when I first wrote it.

Grrr.

But anyway.....

The Contest!

Chapter 9 has been posted and only one more to go until chapter ten. I've only recieved one banner so far (and it is very pretty ^_^), and I might just cancel the contest and pick it up when I reach a higher chapter. I haven't started writing 10 yet, but I'll be back home on Monday, so don't expect the chapter before then.
June 5th, 2009 at 11:31pm