Awkward! :) Part 2!

Oh, wow those are some embarassing moments. :) Worst than mine I think... haha. :D

Lady Don't Be Shady, That is why I don't let me family see any of my writing.... way too awkward. :)

AllyCatXandi
The first thing has happened to me, sort of. Except.... my mom was talking to be about safe sex when my older brother's hot friend walked into the house I was just like "Oh My god! Shut up mom. O_O"
Haha, that's kind of funny. I would hate if that happened to me though. :) Haha, was your crush there? Because that would be horrible. :)

Alli Ahmazing...
Nice... haha. I ran into a wall because I was staring at my crush. :) Let's just say I couldn't look at him for a while. :)

Savannah Suicide...
I'm sorry... that must of been horrible. I would of just started speaking really loud and get the teachers attention and be like.... he stole my notebook... and still be really loud so no one could hear... I'd probably just scream random crap... like "Yellow." And "Rape." ahaha... yelling rape would be funny. :)

Awkward Moment Time! WooWhoo! :)

Okay, so the actual moment isn't awkward but afterwards it is really awkward! Okay, so now let me tell you the moment.

Okay, so I was sitting in my living-room on my laptop. And okay, my older brother's friend, we'll call him Jack, was at the fridge grabbing a water bottle. He was going to work with my brother outside mowing lawns and such. Okay and he has a twin, Pete, and I thought Pete was really cute and had a crush on him. Okay so my cousin Ben, who is such and idiot!, went up to him. He was like:

"You're Jack right?" Jack thought it would be funny to confuse him.

"No Pete."

"Oh, the one Nikki likes!" Then Ben just walks back into the livingroom and Jack leaves. He has this look on his face like, "mawhahaha I'm going to tell my brother you like him." I was so mad at Ben. After that I couldn't look at Pete for like two weeks! It was horrible.

I have more awkward moments but I got to leave for my brothers graduation, so bye! :)
June 6th, 2009 at 04:15am