Future Projects

Well I was thinking that I'd like to sort of write down all the ideas in my head, you know, as a way to organize my thoughts.
I don't have actual plans to write all of these, they're just what keep popping into my brain lately.
I'll probably add more and delete some as time goes by. We shall see.

Epic love story
Inspired by Bethany, I have been talking about writing an epic love story for quiiiiite awhile. I'd like it to be dramatic, probably set in another time period with twists and turns and plot threads that pick up and end and other plot threads...I'm not sure how exactly it would work, but I want to do it.
I don't really have any concrete ideas though.
So if you have some ideas, I'd love to hear them!

The Wicked
This WILL be written. Once I am not freaking out about my catch-up work for Lament. I know a lot of people probably are still wondering, so let me explain what it's about.
It's about six people who end up at Hotel Richmond and are tied to it and each other in one way or another. Hotel Richmond was this abandoned hotel in the middle of this small, haunted town in Nevada. The Hotel is haunted by a ghost...so it's a bit of a ghost story and a bit of a mystery. But it all leads up to (and you find this out in chapter one, which takes place AFTER the story) when one character tries to kill another character.

Quid Pro Quo
I've had a request to put this back up and I have to say, out of all my stories Pre-Shadows, Quid was my favorite. The plot was that a guy and girl who hate each other pretend to date to get their best friends/secret crushes jealous. But when the entire school finds out, things get complicated.
The plot was easy to construct and had a solid timeline. I liked both of the characters. It may make another appearance.

Hawaiian surfing story that's a bit of a Nancy Drew mystery
That's the only way I can describe this one, hahaha, I'm a weirdo.
It's about a girl (or a couple of girls, not sure yet) who get invited to Hawaii for the summer to surf. But when they get there, they sort of get involved in this mystery. I have no idea what the mystery will be yet, but whatever.
If this story sounds cheesy, that's probably because it is a little bit. But I like the idea and I've always kind of wanted to write something like it.
I just don't know anything about Hawaii. Or surfing.

Tri-quel to Soliloquy and Lament, most likely named Requiem
Faerie's adventures continue...maybe.

Let Me Sign
Basically about three friends who go to a party and the protaganist meets a guy with dark eyes whom she's never really noticed around before, even though he's basically like everywhere. I LOVE the beginning I wrote for it, the image was so vivid in my mind.
However, to make this work, it would have to be a Jacob Black fanfiction, something I am not altogether thrilled about.
I also think it wouldn't be very long. 10 chapters, maybe?

Alive With Love
A sort of light summer thing.
A girl really dislikes this guy, but for some reason, she agrees to help him win over the girl of his dreams, ironically the main girl's ex-best friend. But along the way, she starts to fall for him, but still feels like she has to continue to help him out.
I don't know about this, but I do like what I have written so far.

I've sort of got a couple others but they're soooo far off into the future that I'm not even going to think about them.
And they probably wouldn't be posted on mibba. At least, the one I'm considering more wouldn't.

Um so yeah.
That's it for now.
If you want to make a shout out for one that you think looks like something you'd like, please do. However, it probably won't affect whether or not the story is written.

If you have any ideas about the epic love story, though, I'd love to hear them.
June 6th, 2009 at 04:09pm