Lets be enemies.

Hmmm, what to way what to say.

Why is it that for most people, enemies stick with them just as much as friends. They love their friends, and they hate their enemies. They spend so much energy hating these people, that it becomes almost an obsession. I know, I have been there.

It becomes almost as essential as breathing and eating. How do you spend your time! If you don't have these people to avoid and complain about! What the hell did I ever do without them!

DO you ever get the feeling people sometimes set out to make enemies, like purposely make them? I do. Females especially. Really, can we deny it? At least guys can whack eachother, females are catty and nasty sometimes. (Please argue with me, I enjoy it)

What really gets my goat, is when they hold on to this hatred for YEARS!! God damnit! Why can't they ever let it go! The other person has probably moved on, but nooo, they STILL can't let it go. They play the 'subtle' game of avoidance, and ignoring the hated person...but they enjoy it...oh yeah, they enjoy it. It's almost as much fun hating someone as it is liking them, almost as amusing.

So if you preach forgiveness and tolerance, maybe you should get over yourself first. And yes, this will be hypocritical, i have done this before...but I have gotten to the point where I don't hate anyone any longer. I don't bother wasting my time even thinking about them. Why can't more people do that? Why do you hold on to things that pain you so much? By holding onto it, all it does is fester and grow, until it infects everything around you. It warps you.

So, lets be enemies. I can already tell this will be fun.
June 7th, 2009 at 07:54am