At least I'm not a horse like Trace Cyrus.

I mean honestly? Saying that people on the internet are wasting their lives away and don't have the will to achieve their dreams? First of all, at least I am not illiterate. I can spell, I can read, and I can use grammar that is on a level that doesn't mirror a first grader's. Second, I dedicate every single bone in my body to pursuing my dreams. Just cause I wasn't adopted by Billy Rae Cyrus, doesn't meant that I don't have the will to achieve my dreams/goals. How completely ignorant/arrogant can someone get? Trace Cyrus is not at the top of the world. He is on the same level as you and I. We are all human. We are all equal. Him being in a well known band doesn't mean shit to me. I could show him up in personality and spunk ANYDAY. Probably in talent too.

Looks like someone's ego is getting too big, and he forgot that he would be no where without his fans. Wait, no, that's not true. He would still be an egotistical douche who doesn't appreciate anyone except for those in his "inner circle". My bad.

And I could care less about what people have to say about this journal entry. I will never enjoy him, his tattoos, his band, or his ego (:
June 7th, 2009 at 09:55pm