Some Thoughts

Wouldn't it fun if life was on big gameshow.
And the world was a stage.
Life wouldn't be so serious and everything would be more relaxed.
It feels like everything I do brings me stress. College, work and of course family.

Another thought that has been buzzing around my mind.
My confidence in the way that I look, some days its high and that others it's low.
If anyone has any tips on how to keep your confidence high though out each day let me know.
Thanks.
I also wish I was a different person, that I wasn't selfish because at times I am and that I wasn't so picky when it comes to boys ( that's probably the rest I'm single)
I could carry on for days thinking about what I want to change about myself.

UPDATE

Woke up this morning with the sun shining through the window and thought it was going to be a good day. But wait I'm in a bad mood.
And I don't even know why, Well it's probably because I have to go back to college tomorrow.
Trying to make myself feel better by painting my nails and watching cheesy tv. A few hours of disney channel should work (Y)
I still haven't thought of any ways on how to improve self confidence or how to get through stressful situations but when I do I will let you know. (:

UPDATE

I'm back at college now, starting my second year courses (Dance,Media,Photography)
I just need to pick up another subject in September, I'm thinking about doing BTEC Business but I'm not sure yet. The only good thing about going back to college today was that I got to see my friends and have a good laugh.
There isn't a lot on my mind today just relaxing and having a good day even though it has been so long. The only thing I was thinking about today was in dance when we were going over our exam paper was inner beauty and how people see it.
I wonder if boys see inner beauty? or even if they use their heads to think?
June 7th, 2009 at 10:38pm