Readers of My Stories.!*

Alright, I am guessing that many of you people are wondering what's up with no updates...
Well, so many things have came up in my life. New friends, new relationships, new problems. Not the best way to start my new "moving up to highschool" life.

I feel horrible for doing this but, I feel like this is better for me so I won't get so caught up in updating and trying to fix all this stupid problems at home. I am not leaving mibba for my social life here in New York, i just need to focus on how to fix these problems at home.

Please, I don't want to upset people but I need to do this, and please do not unsubscribe.
I will try to update. But I will try to make the updates soo long for you people I promise. I'll try to update. Good thing is that school is almost over for me so that means, MORE TIME TO UPDATE!

I don't want to disappoint anyone. My stories will be good. Or I'll try to make them good :p
Yes I said stories. I'm In Love With A 13 Year Old, I'm Going Straight To Hell is coming back! WOOSH!

And of course Love is A Battlefield is gonna be updated too :].

I haven't had time to make banners for these stories, but i would love to get some banners as well :p

I hope you understand where I am coming from.
Comments? Let me know how you feel about this.
Thank you for your time. :]

xxx
June 8th, 2009 at 07:28am