Amy & Emily's Plot to Steal Hollywood Undead's Masks

whatever i said is in normal font, what emily said is in bold. this is what we talk about lmfao. i found it quite interesting.

well, you're emily scene and i'm amy 3 tears :D haha perfect.
and katie's still in love with jeff, so she's shady katie.
haha damn we're cool xP

fuck yeah any cooler we'd be the artic

oh god, haha i haven't heard that in awhile.
haha we could form a cover band!
even though all three of us live in different states, spread out across the country >.<

haha i'm bring the old shit back.
dude female versons of HU? that'd be odd . . . yet interesting.


haha niiice.
well, seeing as they won't let girls in THEIR band, we'll just have to start our own.
haha can you imagine a buncha girls singing the songs like bitches and everywhere i go?
lmao that'd be interesting.

hey you can change up the lyrics and if they "hey wft?" i would just smile and go
"well you wouldnt let girls in so, we made a cover an just changed a few of the words up" but it'd be G if we didnt change the lyrics haha


haha i think it'd be even funnier if we didn't change the lyrics haha.
you just smile "hiiii guys!" see if they remember you.
if they don't, we'll make them..
idk how that makes sense...*shakes head*

dude i wouldnt change them either.
haha yeah i'd make them remember me haha and if they didnt i'd wear my CS bandana and they'd go "hey how'd you get it?" and i'd just laugh and tap my forehead and go "think about it" and then start humming everywhere i go


lmfaoo fo sho.
everyone would love us haha.
funny would probably be stoned just sitting there like O.O haha.

Fuck yeah they would.
and haters can keep hating because if we had haters, then we know we're doing something right.


yesss.
haters make you famousss :D
dude, if they asked how you got the bandana.
you could be like "i stole it from charlie. like i'm about to steal deuce's mask." :D haha
thought came to me, felt like sharing, even though that part of the conversation was gone xP

haha dude i could see that too.
"Wait, you stole charlie's bandana?" i'd just smile and you'd hold up deuces and go "Yup and we stole deuces mask"
"how the fuck did you do that?"
"Because we're fucking G like that." i'd answer and you'd go
"be jealous, but watch it soon we'll have all of your mask"


hell yeahh.
dude you're just like me, i always think up scenerios like that haha.
they'd be like o.O wtf?
then they'd be friends with us in order to protect their masks,
but they'd realize how rad we are :D

fuck yeah bro. haha
i'd look at them and be all.
"You know we arent really going to steal your mask?" and they wouldnt believe us. haha


ahaha they'd all be like, hugging them.
i walk up to funny.
"hey funny mannnn." "...yeah?" "can i just have your mask?" "...no?" "but it reminds me of my kitty cat! she's black with gold eyesss and it's black and golddd..PLEASE!?"

and he'd slowly hand it over to you and you'd just smile and say thanks and the guys would go "funny where's your mask?"
"I gave it to amy cus she said it reminded her of her cat."
"Dude you'll never see it again."
" . . . Hey i have my bandana . . . wtf?"


lmao that one made me actually laugh haha.
"dude you'll never see it again" xP
"SHE GOT IT FROM THE VIDEO SHOOT!!"
"...we did a video shoot?"

"You know the one for everywhere i go"
"DUDE she was the one i told it'd be okay if she got drunk"
"hey johnny, can i see your mask for a second, i need to get the three right for my drawing" slowly hands over mask "thanks!"


lmao oh yeah.
"OH!! i remember her now!"
we're just like, huddled together then turn slowly.
"hey j, can we borrow your mask too? she wants to get everything perfect on the mask."

"yeah . . . i guess." he slowly hands mask over after thinking about it.
"Oh and Kurlzz, she needs yours too, she's having hard time" he just shrugs and just hands it over. we run off and then they look at each other.
"Ah fuck they have our mask." they all say
"Ha bitches, i still have my bandana."


lmfaoo exactally.
i heard charlie say that and hand over the masks i have to you and run back up as charlie's putting his on.
"I NEED THIS ONE TOO!!" rip it off his face and book it ahaha.
you have a getaway car waiting and everything.

never to be seen again, until they get their mask from Mark Ecco then all of the sudden we reappear "weeeeee're baaaaaaack"

lmfao that's so creepy!! ahaha.
but awesomeee.
haha.
"they're the exact same as the other ones you stole!! you don't need them!!"
"yeah..about that..*kick imaginary rock like a lil kid* we kinda...loooost those..."

"no we didnt" you guys look at me "i sold them on eBay" pulls out wads of cash "Seeeeee"
"So who'd you sell them to?" smirk appears on my face but i dont tell anyone.


lmfao then i tackle you to get some money.
"i helped steal them! i mean *glances up at the guys* ....BORROW!! yeah, we BORROWED them!! seriously though, to who?" haha.
the guys just watch us like o.O

"i'm not telling . . ." i look over at the guys "it's someone you know too . . ." you still try to get the money from me and the guys sit there pondering who has their mask.

haha i'm struggling like an idiot cause i can't wrestle or anything xP.
i'm sure at least one of the guy might just be watching us, either wondering what's going on and if they're on drugs, or what we're on haha.

yeah and i'm great a wrestling. i stuff the money down my shirt and manage to get away.
"OH I'LL GET IT" i start running away from charlie.
"WAIT WHO'D YOU SELL IT TO?" someone yells
"THE DEVIL BITCH" i answer and everyone turns to look at johnny.


lmfao i just stand there with the guys.
"why are you looking at johnn- OH!! I get it!"
"why didn't you give us our shit back?"
"*shrugs* she didn't sell em to me.." i jump on funny's back.
"HI HO SILVER, AWAYYY!!" "o.o what?" "CHASE HER DAMNIT!!"

you and funny come in and im pinned by charlie and he's trying to get the money.
"WHO'D YOU SELL THEM TO?" Funny yells at me and i just laugh evily.
"I told you the devil."
"But johnny said you didnt sell them to him." you say and i just laugh.
"Oh he's not the devil and charlie get your hand out of my shirt"


bahaha and you wouldn't be resisting charlie at all. haha.
i'd be playing with funny's hair.
well...i think he shaved it now...so damn.
fuzzy shaved hair is fun too haha.

nah he has it like sorta mr T style, watch the video i have of them from pinkpop on my profile, you'll see . . . and you right i would be. dude post all of this into a journal aha

OKAY! :D
haha i guess me talking about funny man's hair killed the conversation haha. so yeah, we found this amusing, and felt like sharing :D
June 8th, 2009 at 07:29pm