What's been happening?

*Flails*

So, admittedly, I only do three subjects, and only two of those have an actual sit down in a big hall (or in my case a sixth form library) in silence exam, but this is besides the point, I was still stressed about the whole ordeal.

I had my last exam today thought - Tudor History and Henry VIII's Great Matter.
I'm feeling somewhat confident about it, but who can know until results day, hm?

So, I got a tonne of comments on my last journal - the one that said I was leaving for a couple of months...(wow. I never went through with that...Mibba is too addictive, dammit!) but I just wanted to say thank you for all of your kind words.

I really didn't even know that that many people knew who I was, but to get words of encourangement like that...it really made me smile, so thank you to everyone who commented.

I've started writing again...I've started a new story (but it probably won't be posted for a while). On the down side, I've hit some anti-Max. barrier with Circo. I know where I want to go with it, but I just...can't get there. I can see it from here - but anything I do seems to make the entire story go too quickly...I don't know. It's weird, and I'm a perfectionist.

On the upside thought....I have started more updates for Witness which hasn't been updated in a lifetime, and even more shockingly, I've started work on an update for What Happened in Vegas?* Like...woah! That hasn't been updated since November. To anyone who's still subscribed to that (There's 116 of you :cheese:) I'm so sorry for abandoning you all like that, and I can't believe that you've actually kept faith in the story! I have no idea when it'll be posted, or whether it'll be posted, but I am trying. Promise!

Well, that's all I have to say for now.

*PS. I just recently saw that film with Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz..."What happens in Vegas". As if I'd come up with a story line that was already a movie. I'm such a fail ¬_¬
Bahaha.
June 8th, 2009 at 09:08pm