Annoying Ringtones

Ever heard that 'mosquito' tone that teachers and adults supposedly can't hear? it makes me feel like my ears will bleed. which is why i'm glad that school is out, because now I don't have to put up with all the morons who put it on their iPods and whatnot and play it at speaker volume for like ten minutes straight during class. If you're one of those morons, no offense and don't take it personally, but just be forewarned that most people actually don't like that freaking sound!!

And then you have those teachers who have stuff like smooth jazz and carribean as ringtones. Rofl, especially when they hear their students' Linkin Park and Fall Out Boy ringtones and their expression is hillarious for a split second before they realize that the student has their phone out. LOL.

Vibrations are actually quite loud. So why do people think that vibrations are awesome? because they're counting on the normal noise level of the classroom. Lol, I do that too, but its still really hillarious when the kids are taking tests or something and out of the blue you hear BZZZZZZZ emanating from someone's pocket. ROFLOL.

I just felt like ranting about something stupid for a few paragraphs. I'm all done now - ranting about ringtones, at least.

Haha. My boyfriend texts Lol and :) in almost every message. I find it hillarious, because most of my friends feel the urge to say Lol to all my texts too. I don't get it. It's not like asking them what class they're in or not it is really that funny.

Idk. I just felt like talking about phones, so I journalwrote them. Enjoy :)

-TIFIM
June 9th, 2009 at 12:27am