My Best First Day Of School... EVER!

June 8, 2009. I shall never forget this day, for I have became a new sophomore. It's the first day of school here in the Philippines, and I sure want something to happen. And well, something did happen. At first, I was alone while waiting for my adviser for my new classroom. I was really out of place because my old classmates are talking with the others and I felt like I need to run away from them. Not to mention that I was standing in a really hot place. But then, I met a very old friend of mine, who happens to be my old classmate as well. At last! I thought. And when we were talking and all, my adviser came in and opened the door and told us to come in. And so, I took th front seat and we had the first day orientation. I cannot really explain how the introducing of people are done. But it was the best introduction ever. I can never forget that until now. What's cooler, there's only one transferee. I almost know all of the people in the classroom. And so, the class election took place because we were bored and all, because I was the one writing in the chalkboard, I became the secretary. Nice, because I already became one last year. Typical. But now, there are more responsibilities. I can't mention them all because it's so many. LOL. Well, because of everything that happened on that morning, I was filled with happiness. Happiness that I've first felt in the first day of school, not like last year. But when it comes to the afternoon, it was soooo boring. I was restless, moving around my chair. I was so bored that I was sleepy and having a headache. I just wanted to get out of the classroom. But I wasn't mad, I was just bored. So bored. But what really made my day, which made that day the best first day of school ever is when they announced that there is one patient near the school positive with the Swine Flu Virus, you guessed it, NO SCHOOL FOR THE WHOLE WEEK... AGAIN! It's supposed to be only college students, but they included the elementary and high school students too. Hallelujah! So, I can log-on to Mibba for another week again!
June 9th, 2009 at 08:04am