Head-ache or Heartache?

UGH!!! My heart/head hurts. I have no friggen idea what to do any more. My heart wants one thing, but my head says another. I sound like a cheesy pop song! I'm just so confused. Now I won't say any names (read my older journals).
Him and I are friends, but we're only being friends so that we could progress our communication issues so that we could be in a romantic relationship again.

Is that a bad idea on my part?

The reason why I'm asking this after a few big things that have happened between him and I since we started talking again (long story and it's his business not mine), is that I don't know any more. . . Is it me that he wants to be with again, even though he's told me that he does several times before. . . Or (this is one of two that's killing me): Is he ready to be in a relationship with me?
I belive that I've changed from the last time we were together. Nothing bad, just some of my ideas, and things that make me me have changed. Is he ready to deal with all that I'm willing to tell him now?
Another thing is (question two of two that kills me): Am I that person to make him happy? He has and still is dealing with a lot of things, that he's now starting to clue me in on. He's even opening up to me and showing me the other side of me that only his friend's see. 100% trustworthy, care-free , goof-ball him. I think I'm in love, I just don't know if I'm in love with the old him, the memory of him, or if it's the kind of love that I'll love him no matter who he is. So am I that person that makes him happy?
Will I be that person that makes him smile when he thinks to himself in the middle of class? Am I that person who can make him laugh without trying? Am I that person that he wants to be with when he's scared? Am I right for him? Can we ever truly make each other happy?
I know I may be 15, but I don't want him to be my boyfriend for a few months or a year or two. I really want us to dance at each other's proms, open our college acceptance/ rejects letters, do the college thing, and still want to see there face every day.
Maybe I should become a nun. . . I wouldn't have to deal with all this shit.
June 10th, 2009 at 01:05am