Dude, like what the *** (please read to help me here)

i'm currently confused to those who read this.

My mother puts the pizza on the table and my brother, friend, and neighbor crowd around it to get their piece. As they do so, i grab my bowl, fill it with spinach leafs and cut up tomatos and carrotts to add. During this time all i hear is "ugh!" from the others. But why? Its not like i wanted the pizza, honestly i wanted the salad (swear).
Ok, YES i'm a vegetarian. Do i eat meat? hell no (sometimes chicken but only once in a blue moon) And do i work out? hell yeah, i do it daily. Do i eat healthy? fuck yeah; i eat loads of fruits (bananas, apples, strawberries, watermelon, pineapple, cantolope, blueberries) and i eat vegetables (broccolli, carrotts, tomatos) and i eat salads.
AND!!!!! I enjoy eating this food.
So, why do my friends think i'm stupid and need to stop my eating habits? So what? So i don't eat pizza and cookies and brownies and other sugar treats like everybody else? My cravings for these foods have honestly vanished. The only thing i crave now is mint chocolate chip poptarts (but of course they stopped making them)
I eat what i want and when i want, and it just so happens that i want a banana or a salad instead of a bowl of ice cream or pizza. And damnit i fucking enjoy it. Not only am i satisfying my food cravings but i'm feeling better. Its something that not only i want but my body too.
Am i skinny? hell yeah; I APPARENTLY HAVE A 22INCH WAIST. But am i muscular? thats a fucked up question-YEAH; rock hard without looking like a gladiator (i call myself the athletic hourglass)
Do i eat throughout the day when i'm hungry and eat WHAT I WANT? yes i do; if its a blue moon and i'm wanting a cookie, then gosh damnit i'll have it! But once again, its unusual for me to want this type of food because my wantings for them are GONE.
Any other questions need to be answered? hell no i think i've covered them all.

So with all that stated i leave you with this "Dude, like what the fuck? I'm happy so leave me the fuck alone about it and NO i'm not lying about this and just making up excuses"
thank you and have a nice day ;) hahaha
June 11th, 2009 at 04:37pm