When Your Family Turns Their Back On You ;

So me and my mom have been living with my grandfather for about two years now. He works third shift, and we barely see him. But when we do, we get along and so forth. We cook for him, clean house, etc. So, last night when he left a letter regarding that we must be out of the house within 30 days, we were nothing short of shocked. I honestly have no clue why I'm saying this, but it hurts to have someone you love and care for just like practically kick you out. Luckily, were moving shorty. But still, you know? It hurts like hell. It hurts tremendously to know that he'd just throw us aside.
You may be questioning why the sudden 'kick out'. Well, he does have a weak spot for Crack Whores. Yes, that's mean and judgmental, but at this point I really don't care. It's true, the girls he 'falls for' are on too many drugs to name and they will do anything to get a hold of what they want.
This. Sucks.
Especially the fact that we probably lost our spot in his heart and home; only to be replaced by some drug-addicted, disease-ridden skank.
When life throws you lemons, you're supposed to make lemonade.
Me and my mom are making Kool-Aid.<3
Haha. We see it as a new adventure, on the bright side.
June 11th, 2009 at 06:51pm