I like answering questions about because I'm a vain beeotch

I totally stole this from Jinxeh (It's pronounced "Jinx-ee". Who knew?):
The problem with Mibba is that we all think we are so close, but really, we know nothing about each other. Hence, I want you to ask me something you think you should know about me. Something that should be obvious, but you have no idea about. Then post this in your journal and find out what people don’t know about you.

-------

Once again, Sarah is irritating me to tears. Like, no joke. I actually cried a little today.

I should start at the beginning: Me and this girl Sarah were BFF's all through 8th grade and through most of freshman year. She was literally my only friend for a while. I loved her like a sister.

Anyways, freshman year, I changed alot. For the better, I hope. Started acting, started studying more, made new friends. Now with these friends came changing music interests. I no longer was obsessed with My Chemical Romance. Was still a fan. Not obsessed though.

Unfortunately for me, Sarah still was, and she decided to end our friendship because I no longer wanted to be part of the obsession. So basically for the past 2 months, she's been sabotaging any mutual friendships we've had and insulting me via Twitter. It sucks. I know I SHOULD be over it, but I can't deny it hurts to think I'm so easily disposed.

-----
Anyways, ask me questions!
June 12th, 2009 at 05:46am