Even more confused now, help?

Okay you might know this already if you read my journal last night. But here's an update and re-cap.

A = Boyfriend.
B = His best friend [Anna's boyf]

A and B are going to the Isle of Wight festival from yesterday to Sunday. B told Anna that A suggested they make a pact, that would mean they could have sex or do anything with any girl at this festival and they wouldn't tell anyone. So B told Anna, as she is his girlfriend after all.

Today I get a voicemail from B basically telling me that I'm being a bitch by not talking to A.
Sorry but he hasn't even tried to talk to me. They rang me but my phone was on silent so I missed the call.

Then I text A. The conversation went like this:
Him: Please just talk to me.
Me: Sorry I didnt hear my phone ring it was on silent
Him: Its a voice message from B. He knicked my phone and i am really sorry if i upset you!
M: Yeah I know I listened to it.

H: It was B not me!
M: I know it was he said it was him at the beginning
H: So why weren't you talking to me?
M: When? I would've if you had spoken to me :S
H: What about the lorna text?[my friend lorna sent him a text telling him that he was being a "willy head" and to grow up and not act on his sexual urges if he said he would wait for me basically.]
M: Sorry that was just lornas opinion on the whole thing i didnt realise she took my phone
H: Well what is your opinion?
M: idk. i think everyone else is more pissed off than me. i dont wanna make it seem like i dont trust you but hearing the story from your side might help...
H well me and jake were just talking and it came onto the subject of sexand he asked me if i wanted to have sex with you and i said i dont know. im not going to push you (seeing as it would be your first time) and so ill let her decide. and so i dont have a clue how peeps manage to get the wrong idea?

How did what he said actually happened get so twisted?
Someone is lying here. I know that the person who told me bullsh*ts a lot. But idk if she would go that far...
And idk whether he's lying just to cover for himself :|
June 12th, 2009 at 10:34pm