Music

The music is an outlet for me, I find that there's a song for anything. It's not like friends and boyfriends that come and go. It's always there. I guess that's why it's my best friend. I know what your thinking I've heard it before believe me. People ask me who's your best friend and when I tell them it's the music they tell me I'm crazy.

I'm not tho. Sure I have human friends. But if I fight with them or lose my temper there's always a song that makes it better or calms me down. There's always a song for those days when I feel hyped up. People often tell me that I should come out of my little world of music but I'm happy enough. When the family goes shopping you'll normally find me in the music shop in between C.D's and vinyl.

I've been told one of my favorite bands is a suicide cult. I laughed at that one. You see it's the exact opposite of that for me. It's like a lfie support, when I need it it's there waiting to be turned on. and when I'm felling better it can be turned off and stored until it's needed again.

I supposedly listen to that weird music. I've laughed at that too. I'm told that I'm a nerd cause I read comics, I watch starwars and listen to anything to beethoven to zz top. But hey that's who I am.

So whoever gave it to me cheers. I just want to say thank you for the music.

Peace & Love

Natalie Vengeance
xXx
June 13th, 2009 at 12:36am