New Story Idea?

I know I have an entry posted about a possible story titled "Dead-Aim". Well, things have happened, and that story will no longer happen.

I've given it some thought and I have deciced to change it up a bit. It'll no longer be a crime-drama, but something along the lines of dealing with trying to get rid of a corrupt government. I know, I know, that's been used before, but I'm gonna try something new. I'm not gonna say what yet, because I'm still working out a few things. This story is gonna sound similar to the very first story I wrote but went nowhere. But with a few adjustments, it'll be better than what I had originally started.

~A few of the characters will remain the same.
~Places/countries/etc. are fictional. I don't feel like having the story take place in a real country and then get slammed if a few rules are bent, or whatever if something is wrong.

A simplified version/summary:

~A corrupt government has taken over.
~One resistance faction stands in the way of complete domination.
~A few government officials are actually a part of the resistance faction. One of them is the leader.
~A secret is revealed about the leader's past, (I won't say just yet...^_^) and she does whatever she can to get back what is rightfully hers.


Like I said, some things are still being tweaked...I'm not even sure this will happen. It's just something that came to me a while ago.
June 13th, 2009 at 12:53am