Grad Nite and 'No Sleep' contests; have been up for 36 hours.

Greetings and salutations all =]

It is 8:02 p.m Pacific time here in (abnormally) cloudy Los Angeles, and I have been up for 36 hours straight. Why, you may ask? Well, yesterday (meaning today, as well) my high school senior class went to the wonderful and expensive world that is Disneyland for our Grad Nite. And since returning, we (meaning my stupid friends and I) have had a No Sleep contest to see who can stay up the longest. It's kinda pointless, I know, but it's fun. So for now, we're lounging around the house, trying very hard not to fall asleep and thus get drawn on.

Now, for those of you that don't know, Grad Nite is this lovely little day when, for 6 straight hours, starting from around 12 a.m. till 6 a.m., seniors are left to roam the great kingdom that is Disneyland all night. There's a lot of different mini-clubs all around the park and we get fireworks and can go on rides and all that good stuff.

I went yesterday and got back today, and I gotta tell you, my feet hurt. All that dancing takes a toll on you. But enough of me talking, here are some pictures I took of the whole ordeal. (Pardon the crappy image quality.)

In front of Cinderella's Castle, where the main rave was located:
Image

Firework show. It was much prettier in person, ha:
Image

Castle Rave Crowds:
Image

At the techno mini-club:
Image

And just for kicks, my friend Gilbert and I when we got to Disneyland:
Image
June 13th, 2009 at 05:24am