Books...Me...Cynical

So, I decided to post one or two of my previous blog entries here on mibba as a journal. There will be a date, and I just think I should share my oh so amazing ( note the sarcasms coming through..) life and all the things I wrote about it when I was, to simply put it, bored.

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

I don’t make it a habit to talk about myself that much, usually there is something that I don’t like people knowing about me that always gets out somehow and then I lose most of the interest I had with that person in the first place. There it is. I can’t even control what little I want known only for myself, and that’s how pathetic I am. I don’t really think I can even imagine what all those characters in the books I love most would do if they were in my shoes. Its unimaginable because it’s ridiculous. They are always so in control, so “brave against the odds” .Sometimes there is one of them that you always think is not going to make it, but because you know that people want to read books with happy endings, the “poor” girl/guy will most definitely end up well, victorious, and SOMEONE will be there right beside, preparing for the happy ever after. The feeling the author wanted the reader to have after finishing the book, washes over me so quickly that I can’t even feel it, that’s how cynical I’ve become. It wasn’t always this bad. It wasn’t worse either. Just different.
June 14th, 2009 at 12:47am