I can't decide (Opinion?)

Hey so I've been having a bit a trouble deciding what sport to play next spring and I need to choose before the summer's over.

My choices are between softball and lacrosse.

I love playing softball, but that's the thing, they (coaches at school) don't put me to play. I'm pretty good at softball too. My forte is hitting =]. I've been playing softball since I was four (I'm now 16). The Varsity coach is a bitch, though. 5 people quit this year because of him.

Now lacrosse is a different story. I've never played before and I don't know how to, and I don't know the rules. BUT, because I (unsucessfully) tried to join the football team last fall (Fall 2008), the varsity lacrosse wants me to play for him as a goalie.

Oh let me tell you about football real quick. I worked my ass off all last summer, lifting weights, running, all of it, and one week before camp (that's when they get their equipment and jerseys) the coach tells me to quit (there's no cutting so). He is a sexist SOB. He quit this year though, I wonder why ;). So now I'm a 200lb 16 year old girl (it's all muscle), ug, try getting a bf like that. All the guys are too intimidated.

Anyways. the lacrosse coach is a totally creeper though. He came to some of my softball practices/games to watch me play (ew). And he wants me to come over his house over the summer to teach me how to play goalie (i'm brining my dad if i go). But the good thing is, I'll be the only goalie trying out (no competition), i'll get colleges to look at me, i'll get a varsity letter, and meet new people.

So what do you think I should do?
June 14th, 2009 at 02:58am