Paramore

I have decided to do an entry on the band Paramore. You know, that band that laid low for a while then skyrockted to fame.The well known bandmates' names are Hayley Williams, Josh Farro, Jeremy Davis, and Zac Farro. This band started in 2004 in Franklin, Tennessee.

Image

Image

Image

Thier first album is called All We Know Is Falling. This Album contains the songs All We Know; Pressure; Emergancy; Brighter; Here We Go Again; Never Let This Go; Whoa; Conspiracy; Franklin; My Heart.

Thier scecond album is titled Riot. This cantains the songs For a Pessimist, I'm Pretty Optimistic; the ever popular That's What You Get; Hallelujah; Misery Business; When It Rains; Let The Flames Begin; Miracle; crushcrushcrush; We Are Broken; Fences; Born For This; Pressure.

One of my personal favorites is Misery Business. ThIs is because, quite a few girls have had thier crushes or boyfriends stolen from them, and this song rebels against that fact. Along with that song Fences, That's What You Get, Crushcrushcrush and Perssure are my other Paramore favorites. What are your's? That's What You Get referers(in my opinion) to want to trust your heart, when your head says no.This band is among one of my personal favorites, along with many other people's. Remember, suggestions and feed back are welcome. Anything you want me to add? Any bands you want me to check out? Just tell me and I will be glad to look into it.
Peace, Love, Happiness, and Music
~Ice
June 14th, 2009 at 05:49am