My happy ending

One upon a time I thought I was in love.
That's about every other day if you want to be literal.
I'm the kind of person who will convince my self that I love some one in a day flat.
I'd like to blame princess stories but we all know that isn't it.

My theory is basic. I grew up around people who Had the oddest relationships. They all hated each other, Drank way too much and were only together for well, For the simple fact they couldn't do better. so Just having some one is good enough right?

Well When I was in a summer camp before first Grade I met a boy, He was nice to me and I quite liked him. No idea what his name is. I forgot.
We kissed when the camp went to the pool. Under the water. And I was "In love" at the age of 6.
I missed camp the next day due to being sick. When I returned he told me
" I just wanted to kiss you. Leave me alone I want to be with my friends."

So at 6 I saw something odd. But I was to young to understand that. Now back a little. my first kiss was from a girl. dammed if I know who. me and my little group of friends were always kissing.

I went threw that whole "I just wanted to kiss you" thing again in first grade with a boy named Tyler. I got my first boy friend in 3ed grade, And Thinking back on it we did a lot more than Kissing. he was in 5th grade so I don't take this as abuse. I'm okay with it. I just knew about sex a lot faster, not that we did it.

So until 6th Grade I didn't have a boy friend, the I met chris, we never kissed and well, I "loved" him too. We broke up, he dated my really close friend Jenna. they broke up we went back out, then he asked out Lauren Cis behind my Back.

Laurens pure evil dressed up in a tiny Body mind you.

any way, That hurt and I spent too long on it and he's now one of my best friends.

After That I dated 2 girls. Saundra and Rebecka. Saundra was on drugs and Rebecka was only dating me because of Saundra making her. Needless to say it wasn't amazing or life changing.

I dated a bot named Troy [I rhymed!] on and off and I hated, HATED, him. He still annoys me.

But then around august of last year, 2008, I fell for her. Slappy as she's known. Mariah to me. I didn't think she would like me. but she did. We dated for 8 months. Loved her. No Quotes. I loved her. I was in love with her.
Some times it still hurts. But Just having some one isn't enough as I said earlier. So for her having me wasn't working. It hurt but I don't want her to hate me. won't bore you with the details or our relationship. other than she didn't live here and I met her on GSB [Geekstinkbreath.net] Internet girlfriend. Hm.

So I thought I'd never get over it Yada Yada. Then I met Mindy. Mindys Pretty amazing. She's funny and I got a crush on her. well I had a crush. Now were dating, And as much as I'd like to say "YAY HAPPY ENDING!" I can't sadly.

last week I met a Girl named Valerie. I knew about her because she asked Mariah out. Well I talked to her from 9 PM till 6:40 AM. wow I know. and some how at 7 in the morning some one calls you beautiful and you think, I love you.
In one day I fell in "Love". I've since sobered up and I know I don't love her.

I can't even Say I love Mindy. it's her first relationship and she's not rushing in. So I can't be normal Jordan and just say Okay I love you. In a day.
I wish I could and I have strong feelings for her. but I don't think she feels the same.

So Mindy, I love you.
June 15th, 2009 at 07:40am