Mibbian horn dogs

First off, if you really know me, you`d know that I`m a girl. My name is Cine. I don`t own male genitalia, alright? Sammy is real. He`s a real guy. I`m only borrowing his Mibba because I got hacked by someone I don`t know. I can`t live without Mibba, so this is what I`m resorting to. Get it? Got it? Good.

Second, please, please stop commenting me. Just stop, only at least if you`re only desire is to have an online relationship with "me". I`m not going to get in your pants, plus I`m pretty sure Sammy isn`t going to either. Stop acting like such a horn dog.

It`s sad, really. You tell "me" I`m quite gorgeous, and I know you mean it. It just upsets me when I say I`m not him you just stop talking or commenting with input that was existent before I told you I`m a woman. It makes you look desperate and stupid. I`m not here to sugar coat anything.

Don`t think for a second that I can`t see through your facade. You`re not really here for writing, aren`t you? Well, at least not fully. I`m open to any sort of friends, but not that kind. Plus, Sammy is my boy bestie, and I can tell him you`re not worth the time anyways. Darling, don`t try me.

xo,
C
June 15th, 2009 at 12:23pm