First Day Of School!

Haha. I had fun at my first day of high school. It was more of an "orientation" thing, since we were Freshmen and it was our first time to actually do "something" on the 3rd floor. The 3rd floor was the place for high school students.

The time I entered the school building, I was smiling at the people I don't even know, but inside I was freakin' out. I'm like "Okay... What the hell will I do next?" Lol.
Then, I crossed the quad, someone called out to me from the 3rd floor window. I looked up and it was my friend. So, I ran upstairs. I saw the both of them there, I was like "I thought you weren't going to study here? But, its not like I'm making you go, I'm just shocked." because he said he wasn't gonna go to our school anymore.

One of my friends stood up beside me, he was freakin' taller than me. Lol. Last year he was just my height. So I was like "Oh my God! Back off!", so people wouldn't notice that I was small. :))
I was laughing at myself. My cheeks felt hot, I asked him if they were turning red, and they were.
Yeah, that's just what happens to me when I'm beyond happy and laughing so hard.

My friend asked me to come with her downstairs to get a snack or something, so we were by the stairs and we passed by my other friend(the one that got soo tall), I was one step higher and he was still taller!
"Ugh! Get away from me! It's making me feel so insecure.", I told him. But, being his crazy self, he moved closer to me. I wanted to push him away, but we were at the stairs.

Me and my friends were done with our food, so we came back up. We entered the room, and he was there. He stood beside me, acting like he was comparing our heights. I mouthed "Whatever" then walked away. I was looking for my pen in my bag and he moved beside me again. "I told you I was taller." he said. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. He moved closer to me again.

"Back off! Get away from me! I have a pen!" I threatened him and I pointed the pen that I got from my bag at him. He grabbed a random water bottle that was next to the bag next to mine. "Water? Yeah, right." We both laughed. "You're tall. Don't use it against me.". I walked away from him.

The orientation thing began again. We were playing a game to get to know each other better. But, since there were only 3 new students in our section, but there were more in another with my other classmate's section, we just played a different one. Its kinda' complicated. Haha. But it was so fun.

When it was time to discuss the policies and explain the manual and handbooks, though, I almost fell asleep. Seriously.

Then we moved on to the "Class Officers Election". They nominated me as Mayor, I was like "Ha! I object!", but they still put me in, gladly, no one voted for me. So they nominated me for PRO English. I can't do anything anymore since the teacher said no more objections. Haha. So, bamm! I'm PRO English. But, fyi, I was the first one to object on a nomination. :))

I had fun! Haha. I thought it was gonna be really, really bad. :)). I was wrong.
June 15th, 2009 at 02:15pm