Movie Dollar Thoughts

So prom is coming up.

Gah.

It's next Friday and everything's good, everything's great but-

I have nothing to wear.

I had the opportunity months ago to get some article of clothing- a potato sack, ye olde fashioned cowboy movie barrel with the straps, ANYTHING. but we just got a boat.

I'm not complaining. No siree. The thing is from the 80's and some guy thinks we stole it because of the deal we got. But -

DAMNIT I just want a nice outfit for once. There are two sides to this though.

1. Prom comes once.

In your life.

Not once a year, once a month, etc and so and so forth. No just

ONCE.

Major sucktitude.

But it's so much fun. You pay 100 smackeroos to go to a dance in expensive clothing and drink punch. Not to mention the embarrassing slide show with the pictures of you taking large impolite bites out of hamburgers. But it rocks.

2. A boat however...

Despite the stupid old red stripes down the side. You can use it over and over again. It’s cool when you think about it.

But I'm afraid of the water.

What a downer.

So I'm not too sure which one is going to benefit me more. I'm moving out next year, so how am I going to use a boat? And I'm not going to prom next year, so ...

What if I made a prom boat.

It could be sparkly, bright purple for all those people who adore bright colours that burn their eye sockets and it could go up to 4000 Km/h. And it drives on land when I need to go all transformers on someone's ass.

I like where this is going.

I know this probably doesn't make too much sense, but this is how my brain filters out problems.

By incorporating multimillion dollar movies in them.
June 15th, 2009 at 03:29pm