Crazy %$#@^ Strikes Again! (And this time, she's got company)

Wow. All I can say is "wow". It's funny how someone can be desperate, pathetic, weak and hypocritical all at once. This morning, at about 10 AM, I wake up to a text message from a girl who just last week, ended our friendship because of that crazy ex friend I was talking about from my last journal. Stupid me, I think maybe it's a "let's make up and be friends again, or at least stop being so catty to each other" text. But oh no. The cattiness had just begun.

The summary of the texts was this: "Trejon, you're a horrible, stupid bitch who no one will ever love. How could you her her go? She was the best thing that ever happened to you? Now leave her alone, and think about what an idiot you are? Seriously, leave her alone." Except with more insults and curses.

Let me remind you that the girl we're talking about is not the girl who sent me the texts. That's kind of cowardly to me at least. If this girl really wanted to talk to me, she'd have plenty of ways to contact me. But as always she had to take the easy, cowardly route. I hope she's happy.

I have a feeling this attack was in retaliation of my last journal. Well, how lovely. She can't even handle someone who can speak the truth. That's strong moral fiber if I've ever seen it. Give me a break.

------

In other less crazy news, "Lines, Vines, and Trying Times" comes out tomorrow! Who else is excited?
June 15th, 2009 at 08:04pm